TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Madrid Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #254
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Madrid Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I'm kind of giving Nole a break for this one though because the crowd was unbelievably rude especially during the second set TB. I can't imagine what it must have felt like for him to play under those circumstances. Maria also swore at the French once (I think we all remember that ) and in Madrid they were a lot worse than her match.
Eh. If Maria had yelled for them to eat her pussy I would have laughed, then gotten horny, but I would have ultimately been disappointed in her. Nole not only yelled it once but twice. And it was after sitting down, so it wasn't in the heat of the moment. Still, I'm more forgiving of obscene behavior on court than some others. Like Novak, Vika allowed the crowd to get to her and tried to hit line clipping winners every second or third shot to shut them up when that's not either of their games.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote