TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #485
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria is going to batter Lisicki into oblivion. I don't think Maria has gotten over that Wimbledon loss and that match is probably the reason why Maria has been vocal about Wimbledon being a priority this year. She was embarrassed losing to someone like her. And I still can't get over how angry Maria looked throughout that meeting at the Olympics.
Please let's not get ahead of ourselves - Personally I don't think Masha holds grudges against other players except maybe a little vs Victoria Azarenka for some reason and that's not because she has lost a couple of matches against Vika in their H2H - It must be something else - Masha always shrugs off bad points as well as lost matches immediately and moves on - Lisicki is a nice young lady and a great tennis player who deserves respect from us Masha fans - She had some severe injuries and has never gotten the chance to reach her potential level as of yet - She may well win Wimbledon one day - she is that good on grass

As for Masha looking angry @ the Olympics - Masha looked unusual irritated and emotional during the whole event - I've never seen her lose her cool before like she did at the Olympics and slam her racket to the ground - neither have I ever seen her smile for herself like she did during the Lisicki match after she hit that unusual left handed volley shot

Last edited by MashaFan01 : May 8th, 2013 at 09:06 AM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote