TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #485
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria is going to batter Lisicki into oblivion. I don't think Maria has gotten over that Wimbledon loss and that match is probably the reason why Maria has been vocal about Wimbledon being a priority this year. She was embarrassed losing to someone like her. And I still can't get over how angry Maria looked throughout that meeting at the Olympics.
Please let's not get ahead of ourselves - Personally I don't think Masha holds grudges against other players except maybe a little vs Victoria Azarenka for some reason and that's not because she has lost a couple of matches against Vika in their H2H - It must be something else - Masha always shrugs off bad points as well as lost matches immediately and moves on - Lisicki is a nice young lady and a great tennis player who deserves respect from us Masha fans - She had some severe injuries and has never gotten the chance to reach her potential level as of yet - She may well win Wimbledon one day - she is that good on grass

As for Masha looking angry @ the Olympics - Masha looked unusual irritated and emotional during the whole event - I've never seen her lose her cool before like she did at the Olympics and slam her racket to the ground - neither have I ever seen her smile for herself like she did during the Lisicki match after she hit that unusual left handed volley shot

Last edited by MashaFan01 : May 8th, 2013 at 09:06 AM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote