TennisForum.com - View Single Post - » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #152
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
Bayern are the fav. in 90 minutes a lot of things can happen. Dortmund with nothing to lose. In all finals played Europa Cup included. Bayern managed 4 wins. From all of this 4 wins they were the fav. to win the final. Then lost 3 times as the fav. don't remind me of last season. Before they lost to Aston Villa/Porto in the Europa Cup then. The omen's are slighty on Bayern to win. Yes, they managed to win the CL. once. Am still disappointed with this, cause of their great consistency. We all know about 1999 vs. Man Utd, small consolation Bayern weren't exactly fav. of course terrible to lose in such a way. Against Inter in the CL. I'd say to make CL. final was rather a success.
I still can't believe how they lost to Chelsea. What a choke from them.