TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~~~Welcome to Vikaland~~~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old May 7th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #2612
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~~Welcome to Vikaland~~~ - Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Thanks. Foreign languages are an important part of our school system so most people can speak at least one language other than their mother tongue.
The sad thing about the school system here is the schools just want to maximise their results, languages tend to be one of the hardest subjects, thus you often get discouraged from doing languages, and encouraged to drop them early. I only had lessons for languages for 3 years of my entire school life, and that was like an hour a week or something .

There has to be a link between first language being German and speaking fluent English lol , I don't know how you guys all do it, I find it fascinating .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Robson split with her coach: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...drid-Open.html

I wonder what effects it will have on Laura.
Krajan wasn't there vs Radwanska the other day which I thought was strange, so this doesn't at all surprise me. He was coming under criticism for some of his work, especially the changes he made to her serve, which people were linking to the massive number of double faults Robson has been serving recently.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote