TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vika's Photos thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old May 7th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #1426
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA-GOAT View Post
Is that last pic at her hotel room? if so, what's that Sharapovs pic doing there?
I found that picture from here: http://vk.com/azarenka_vika?z=photo-...51249_00%2Frev

A Google translation from Russian text: This day in history: 2012: For the first time in the history of world tennis two of the four professional rankings headed by representatives of Belarus. Max Mirnyi for the fourth time in his career, became the first player in the world in doubles, and Victoria Azarenka, which occupied one line from 30.01.2012, maintained its leadership.

I´m not sure where the photo was taken.

Maybe Vika knows the old saying "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"......
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote