TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 7th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #4354
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
It was...okay. Definitely well-acted by all involved, but there were times when I really rolled my eyes at the coincidences that took place. And it's over 2.5 hours long, but I still say it's worth a viewing. If only to stare at Ryan Gosling

yeah, i have feeling that is mind fucking movie, i'll go tomorrow probably see that or iron man 3, mi BF is for iron man, i try to sell him gosling movie so if it's not any good i'll be in trouble, like we should go and see iron man, bla bla

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!