TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 7th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #392
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
No. Much as I love my faves, I've always been a big fan of the game itself as well, no matter who was around. But of course it's more fun when you have someone you're rooting for. After Chris it took a few years until Capriati arrived on the scene and later Hingis. On the mens side there was a huge gap between faves. I rooted for Connors and the last ten years or so for Federer, but no one else in between. I liked to see all those other guys (Becker, Edberg, Sampras, Agassi, etc) play as well, but I didn't particularly care who won during their era and I suspect that it will be the same again once Federer retires.
for me, i was a hingis fan since like 2000 or something, but then maria came along and there's nobody i love more than her and i can't see myself following tennis as religiously as i do now once she retires.

who knows though, maybe someone will come along eventually.