TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old May 6th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1937
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all
Re: Ana Konjuh

http://www.hts.hr/novosti/1729-ani-p...rnir-u-briselu

The world's best junior Ana Konjuh soon after a two-month break back competitive tennis.
- I had problems with pain in the elbow, and I will perform at the tournament in Bath in mid-March has decided to take a break so I healed injury. I rested, regularly go to therapy and is now finally all right. I'm training for a few days, and no pain - says Ana.
- Ana played like he had never had a break, everything is all right, the only thing that has not served in full force, but it will be this week's turn - happy and coach young people from Dubrovnik, Zagreb resident Christian Schneider. As things stand, Ana would tournaments could return very soon, and there are even chances for her comeback performance at the WTA tournament in Brussels.
- There are some chances to get a wild card to play in Brussels (starts May 20). It would be good to be able to see where she is currently comparing to the female players from the world's top-and 100 '. If you do not play for Belgium, planned appearance at a small ITF tournament in Spain, which would then be a dress rehearsal for the junior Roland Garros - explains Ana's father Mario Konjuh. Of course, the expectation of the first junior world still are when it comes to Grand Slam tournaments. Can after the Australian Open to celebrate in Paris?
- I'm sure that the pressure winning the title there, but I can deal with that - announcing Ana.
(google translator)
ivananda is offline View My Blog!