TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #4215
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Junior players can play more tournaments than in age egilibity limit but they cannot get points and money for those tournaments.
I always thought this was the case. And I am pretty sure the same rules apply for them as for amateurs in that she would have all her expenses payed up to the point where they exceed her prize money

This could be good if for example she was going to do a Linz Luzembourg combo. She plays Linz without it counting, sees where she is at and if she feels in god form she can play in Luxembourg

Anyway, at the end of the year she will have 20 tournaments so it shouldn't be an issue as she shouldn't really be playing more than that a year at her age

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!