TennisForum.com - View Single Post - » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #11
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Thank you, I'll make better avies later. Did you watch their match vs Bayern yesterday? I wasn't really that excited for the match because I knew both teams won't put their best players in play which makes sense.

I was a bit upset though because BVB could have won the match easily. Wasted PK. Marco also got a real chance to score a goal but he choosed to pass instead to the dumbest player in the entire team. That guy can't control a ball at all. I don't even remember his name. Awful player. TBH I blame Marco for passing the ball to him (he could have easily scored a goal if he didn't pass). Marco is too generous sometimes it seems.
Yes, that guy is Julian Schieber and BVB signed him last year for 4.5 million euros. A clear waste of money! Bad decisions like that one normally don't happen in Dortmund.

Normally Marco is a killer in front of the goal but at the same time he is also a teamplayer. I think he forgot during the match that Schieber was nominated as center-forward and that he was the one to whom he was passing the ball to. Lewandowski played in the attacking midfield yesterday.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote