TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread

View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #9
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Quote:
But character-wise Reus is very different to Goetze. He had the chance to go to Bayern one year ago, but he decided to play for Dortmund although he could have earned a lot more money in Munich. He said that the main reasons for his decision were Juergen Klopp, the BVB fans and the fact that he was born in Dortmund. So he doesn't seem to be a guy who is only looking for money
I'm really glad he didn't go after money unlike most players. He made the right decision. I heard (from my brother) that Reus cried when he knew that Marios is leaving BVB. Is that true? Looks like they were very close. Poor Marco.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote