TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #4876
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Yeah. But to be fair it was the first time I'd gone into FHM from google. When I looked at a few of the others I thought - WTF - can't be bothered with this. You are right and I should have posted a link straight to a Hang Tough video. But I had it in my mind the link I gave would attract DIAH.
No,I wasn't complaining about the link you chose...just felt like putting in my two cents about FHM.There were a couple gringas who were in Jet's category,looks-wise,but they were short term and only lasted one season,at most,as I recall.Still,the US version of Gladiators had an ultra-sexy event called Breakthrough and Conquer.The Breakthrough portion was fairly common with the Gladiators theme;a competitor had to dodge a Glad and carry a rugby football across a goal line.The Conquer portion had some mouth-watering wrestling where competitors would try to shove the glad out of the ring.The blonde Glad named Siren wasn't too bad-looking in the face,and there was one Conquer event when some cute tiny,afro-American gal,around 5'3" 120,managed to get underneath Siren(5'5",150),wrapped and lifted her up...and then landed RIGHT on top of her while slamming her backfirst on the matted area out of bounds for the victory.If you liked Jet's leg-wrappings,then you'd have really enjoyed THIS event,too

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!