TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #2086
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

"It was quite nervous match with many ups and downs. I wanted to win very badly as I had never won a single match here before. I started slowly in the first set, I was searching for my game. She played well in the first two sets. She did not give me easy points, I had to fight for every point myself. The rallies were long and I had to dictate the pace. In the third set I was calmer and played more successfully.

In the next round I would like to play more against Stosur, as she is a top 10 player and I have not played against such a high ranked player for a long time. But it does not matter who the opponent will be, either way it will be very difficult match."
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote