TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #4873
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Talk about guilty pleasures.Normally,FHM is a CrapNest;they once rated skanky,low-class gringa Megan Fox as the 2nd-most-sexy woman on the planet...maybe for juvenile masturbation addicts

However,the female Gladiator competition was heavily arousing for males worldwide.Indeed,Jet was gorgeous,both facially and shape-wise
Yeah. But to be fair it was the first time I'd gone into FHM from google. When I looked at a few of the others I thought - WTF - can't be bothered with this. You are right and I should have posted a link straight to a Hang Tough video. But I had it in my mind the link I gave would attract DIAH.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!