TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #4871
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Changing the subject: Back in the nineties - did anyone watch Gladiators (it was on ITV) and in particular the female gladiator Jet (Diane Youdale)? Was lately rewatching some footage of her in the Hang Tough even. She was amazing. I used to have a crush on her. But so did everyone else. God how I loved her. She would do her somersault at the beginning and then in series 4 with one leg in the air pretend it was a guitar and "played" it. Then on the rings - really difficult - she made it look so easy. She only lost once on the rings in 4 years and that was a big surprise (it was in series 4 and she caught the contender then as usual but slipped off and got "one-ringed"). Mind you she had previously been the North of England Junior Gymnastics Champion for four years. She was bubbly, really skillful and so fast and she was really nice to contenders and everyone. She got a massive amount of fan mail. Far more than any other gladiator.

When she had her awkward fall in series 4, trapping nerves in her neck, Diane decided it was time to move on as she no longer could put 100% into the show. I was never really interested in the program after that.

Wonder if DownInAHole ever saw her. Here's a link to "Twelve Golden TV Sex Moments" which contains one of the U-Tubes of her in Hang Tough I was recently re-watching.
http://www.fhm.com/girls/jet-does-ha...ators-20090715
Talk about guilty pleasures.Normally,FHM is a CrapNest;they once rated skanky,low-class gringa Megan Fox as the 2nd-most-sexy woman on the planet...maybe for juvenile masturbation addicts

However,the female Gladiator competition was heavily arousing for males worldwide.Indeed,Jet was gorgeous,both facially and shape-wise

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!