TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #4273
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
^^ I think he's actually an Ivanovic fan.
That he is. He posts pretty regularly in there. I didn't understand why he was so angry about Maria's time between points until I remembered he was an Ana fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I can't remember whether it was actually when I'd joined, or when I was still lurking, but I seem to remember someone in here was going to fix his avatar and send it to him and the idea of it still cracks me up

I feel like such a bitch now though. Has anyone seen that interview Sloane gave to ESPN where she just bitches about Serena the whole time. If we think Maria has it bad, I dread to think what Sloane is going to get...
A) that was me and I did send it to her and tell her about th graphics section where people make sigs/avatars for us.
B) it's a she