TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #4265
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I remember yesterday I was wondering wherever the magnificent LethalLaura has been, with his/hers wonderful 16:9 ratio avatars.
I can't remember whether it was actually when I'd joined, or when I was still lurking, but I seem to remember someone in here was going to fix his avatar and send it to him and the idea of it still cracks me up

I feel like such a bitch now though. Has anyone seen that interview Sloane gave to ESPN where she just bitches about Serena the whole time. If we think Maria has it bad, I dread to think what Sloane is going to get...

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!