TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #2606
country flag Ms. Anthropic

Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bia View Post
Wow, that should be interesting stuff, do it please! So, for the next anniversary , I will have some articles to show, just in case. You know, in the last couple of days I've been arguing with some Seles fans on an italian forum and all the informations they had where taken from Monica's book.
For the next anniversary, I don't expect much fuss. I mean, it has already subsided to one "real" article, and apart from Navratilova's comments, almost everything else in it was old quotes.

For the first installment in the "change in the narrative" series, please see:

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/04/12/sp...ted=all&src=pm

Here we are reminded that the spring of 1993 was not going great for Monica. In fact, she would even miss her expected return at Barcelona. We are reminded, by her own admission, that she was not a "play through anything" type of competitor. Does she sound like she's willing to battle through for a 20+ grand slam career? Or does she sound more like she's heading for a Courier-like burn-out, if not a Capriati-like or Jaeger-like spin-out?
Ms. Anthropic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote