TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #2080
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...enge-in-oeiras

Quote:
Kanepi was impressed with Suárez Navarro's play and her own, as well - after all, this is just her third tournament back after missing the first three months of the 2013 season with an Achilles injury.

"Of course I'm very happy I played three good matches here and made the semifinals - I'm getting used to the matches again," Kanepi commented. "But today I felt like I had nothing to hurt her. Carla was playing really well, and I wasn't playing so well. She was just better today - all credit to her."

Kanepi has some pretty big points to defend coming up - last year at the end of the clay court season she reached the semifinals of Brussels and the quarterfinals of Roland Garros - but then she missed almost four months of action, not playing until September, so after that stretch it's all gravy.

"I hope to keep playing well and improve match by match," she said. "If I have enough clay court matches and feel good, I think I can actually defend the quarterfinals at the French Open - but it really depends on the draw. I might not be seeded there this year, which could be difficult for me."
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote