TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #1094
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

I just did a FITD and had her going to the SFs but losing to Sharapova (queen of cakewalks), but am I the only one not seeing this as a hugely tough draw?

I'm probably delusional.

I'm kind of afraid for the qualifiers she could get Muguruza and Keys and Mattek-Sands scare me the most

Maybe she'll get fortunate and get someone like McHale or Sorribes Tormo or Rezai (a little scared about Aravane too)

If she can just win 1 round she gains points. Do a Charleston this year again! She gained massive points. If she does this in both Madrid and Rome she'll get a top 15 seeding for RG, I just know it
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!