TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #175
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Well for the men I just don't see anyone other than the two I mentioned previously winning it. Roger hasn't played since IW and clay isn't his best surface anyways, while I saw Murray play in Monte Carlo and he wasn't very convincing. Novak definitely is a favorite because Nadal doesn't seem to do really well in Madrid and he might use the confidence from the Monte Carlo final to win this title (but I think it'll be a Rafa-Novak final).

When it comes to the women I'm more unsure. Theoretically it should be a Serena-Maria final but Serena hasn't made a clay final since 2002 so obviously it's not that simple. However I think that if Serena doesn't make it to the final then it'll be Li instead. I can't see Vika in the final (I think she'll make it to the SF) clay isn't her best surface and she hasn't played in a while so she probably will be rusty. But if Serena doesn't make the final I'll be disappointed if Maria doesn't win this.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote