TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old May 3rd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #2592
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

I've also had this feeling that IMG was, and is, somehow responsible for the developing of this story through the years. I still remember many critics towards Seles at the beginning, many controversial stories about her behavior after the stabbing. I remember reporters saying on her comeback that she was playing better than ever. I remember in particular an article by an italian reporter who described very well why he couldn't stand her at all, it was around the year 2000 something. After that, don't know why, it seemed to me that it was a must not to talk badly about Seles. That same reporter wrote a couple of other articles about her, he wasn't so warm with her, but no more harsh critics.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote