TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:19 AM   #4225
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Got my weave snatched today. No, not by any of you, subjects, by the hair-dresser. Still in mourning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
And you all should stop messing with Queen Светльо.
It is vice versa but I appreciate you paying homage.

Lovely Rei avatar, by the way. You are supposed to tell me off me now, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
So tough to quote you! I really have no idea since when you've become so vocal haha. But again I pretty much lurked around during those days as well.
I was a run-of-the-mill flop like the newly crop of skinheads, then I got sick and tired of being one of the herd; I knew I had to become Queen.