TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:53 PM   #4867
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I don't know if you saw it but there was an interview recently with Galvadon at the Wta's website:

http://www.wtatennis.com/40love/arti...elica-gavaldon
Thanks,Protoss but,yes,I'd seen it when it first came out.I don't think that Gavaldon got much attention from our sports media back then;however,I wasn't living in Mexico at that time.Still,I'm fairly sure that she flew under the radar cuz tennis barely gets on TV even NOW....and you can FORGET 20 years ago.

Angelica was what we call 'Panzon' down here;maybe if she had been sexy,like some other WTAers,she'd have gotten some attention....Oh,and I hope that you recalled whatever it was that you forgot

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!