TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:19 PM   #95
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

I think I've revealed this before, but the tv remote was in pieces when she lost that second set to Safina, and at the end I slid my phone up, snapped it in half, and then jumped on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
she was playing with a broken shoulder in 08 RG already...the fact that Safina needed a choke from injured Masha just to beat her proves how tough she is to defeat on dirt. I very much doubt she is gonna be choking any red clay matches this season due to "pressure"
Also I agree with this, she was the real favourite heading in to RG last year and even more so once Serena lost yet never blinked, plus you couldn't have told what she was playing for by her performances in the SF and F of RG last year. I don't think the pressure will annoy her too much... 'pressure is privilege'