TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #91
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I have never forgot that match against Safina. Never ever. It hurts a lot. It hurts so much. One of a few times I really cried after she lost a match. But like madmax said, it was in 2008, her shoulder was already injured and Safina (a decent clay courter) still needed a choke from Maria to win, it just showed how potential and good Maria is on clay.
This. One of the 2 times I ever cried for WTA. RG 2008 and Cincy 2010, but I think Cincy was much worse.

I remember RG 2008 and how frustrating that match was and I remember my panic at 7-6 6-7 2-5 0-40 I was very young at the time, so it was understandable that I cried

As for Cincy, the minute the rain delay started I knew it was all over and that Kim would find a way to get away again. I started crying at the beginning of the 3rd set, what a mess I was
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote