TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2013, 02:47 PM   #588
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Tabloids crack me up. All you had to do was look back at last year's Stuttgart title and the fact that it took several months before Maria received her Porsche after winning. She even put up a picture of it arriving, on her Facebook page.

There's no way that blue Porsche she had her photo-op in the other day was the very car she drove off in and then supposedly gifted to Grigor.

At the very least, Maria can pass down the used Porsche from last year to Grigor when her new one arrives. I don't think he's been with her long enough to earn the opportunity to get a new sports car. You have to WORK FOR IT Grigor!
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote