TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:05 PM   #81
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Apparently they've gone to great efforts to achieve a very RG-like surface, however because of the humidity its very hard to properly slide.

I still think, IMO at least, that Rome plays like RG much better. But I think it's great that Madrid has gone back to red clay because at the start of RG the courts play much faster what with the warmer weather etc. However in the second week they become much slower and muddier like Rome. Hopefully this is where Masha's clay prowess comes into play, exert as little time as possible in the quick opening rounds and start to grind it out in the second week as we're so used to seeing
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote