TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:18 PM   #2382
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I think if she could play like the Kerber match at IW consistently, she would be in the top 4 and would have had a good chance at this year's AO.
She had to beat Sveta, Stephens an injured Li... and Vika, who struggled with Hampton & wasnt playing well
But the last few weeks are clear that she cant play consistently at that level anymore, even IW she didnt play a QF and only Kerber among the top 10 to make the final.
What she was doing was very high level consistency, and she was #1 a long time. But thats over, and now she has established a new form and its around #10
^ I don't know about all that making that far at the AO If she played the way she played in Kerber match, Her consistently great and that something she need too re find again and have for all her matches but like i said early she can't just depend on her consistency and not making many errors win, don't get me wrong she need too cut the on the error becoause she have been lately making a ton and that been cause her too lose match but at the same token she need a weapon which I think she need too improve on her serve

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!