TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:34 AM   #573
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

http://paper.standartnews.com/en/art...&article=42705

Bulgaria’s Best Tennis Players Receives a Porsche Car from Beloved
Russia’s tennis players Maria Sharapova presents the Porsche she won at the Stuttgart tournament to Grigor Dimitrov

(Sofia, May 2) – Bulgaria’s best tennis player, Grigor Dimitrov, received an expensive and quite precious gift from his beloved – Maria Sharapova.
Maria Sharapova gave the blue Porsche she won from the tournament in Stuttgart to Grigor Dimitrov, Swiss newspaper Blick broke the sensational news.
It is a question of a Porsche Carrera 911 4S, which price starts from US$ 88,000. The car can run at 299 km p/h and it reaches 100 km p/h for 4.5 sec!

The blue Porsche has been spotted in Grigor Dimitrov’s garage.
"I am not a car collector but my boyfriend is mad at cars,” Sharapova stated after winning the Stuttgart tournament on Sunday.

Grigor Dimitrov has stated many times he loves fast cars. This gift is the most serious proof that Maria Sharapova is in love with Grigor.
Maria Sharapova wins the Stuttgart tournament for a second successive year and due to this she now has a new nickname - Porscharapova.

In fact, several days ago she signed a contract for a first global ambassador of Porsche in the world.