TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM   #896
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Madrid draw to come out soon.

I expect a lot. When I see how easily Mirjana def. Oprandi in Charleston and how good results Oprandi has had on clay since, and what she has done in Stuttgart, also that she was in doubles with Jankovic and that they were only team in hole tournament that played even match with champions ...

Those are some fast courts in Madrid, could suit her(even better if it was blue clay like last year because agressive players were dominant on it-Nadal lost to Verdasco, Djokovic to Tipsarevic and Berdych in final..) but still it should be good.

Also I like that she'll play Brussels this year and not Strasbourg. A Premier event and a lot of points could be won.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote