TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:54 AM   #2372
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Who knows what she truly means. Obviously if you take it at face value it's a nonsense right now. Because apparently many players outside the top 60 are continually too good for Caro. It came across as a line to sort of defend her decline, but in reality doesn't come across very well. As a whole though I did think the bits from Caro did come across as disappointing. She talked about waiting for her time to come because some players won't be around forever (obviously Serena), and she thinks eventually her time will come in grand slams, it doesn't necessarily have to be this year.

Even though the final decision came from ATP as a board. It was effectively forced by player power. Could you imagine a Masters 1000 in Madrid without Rafael Nadal (and Novak Djokovic to a lesser extent), the uproar it would cause. If Nadal says he isn't coming unless red clay is used, they're left with no choice.
As for the latter part,I'm just glad that the organizations can usually pull weight on the tourneys rather than the other way around...even though Accountability will never be important enough in the coddling WTA for it to implement my Shit List Plan

Burisleif is correct that there's a degree of arrogance in pretending to know what Caroline,or anyone we don't truly know,is thinking,but when we actually witness a televised interview,we can sometimes use behavioral psychology analytical skills to read someone's body language or voice tone.It's not an exact science yet can work effectively,at times

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!