TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:30 PM   #2370
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I've been watching the Gimelstob interview again where she talks about spending much more time working on her fitness than she spends time on the tennis court. But she also admits that she has to expand her repertoire and improve her service and her return. How she can work on that in the gym, I don't know. I'm not being cynical and I'm sure that she's a hard worker, but going by those comments it seems logical to think that she doesn't spend that much time on improving those things that she herself admits need improving.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!