TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 09:20 PM   #4182
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I have no idea who initiated you as a skinhead but clearly they did not do a good job at explaining the code. A true vile does not address plebs unless they need to be put in their place. You are forgiven but secondary offenses may result in punishment since now I have informed you on the matter.

Thank Jehovah for that! Though, I know enough and you cannot grasp the concept of the font/gifs, they have nothing to do with relevance(as to which you know nothing about). A Mean Girls reference? Aww, vintage. So adorable.

I know, right. Of course, it is up to me and my fragile shoulders to school and spank(when necessary) them. Sadly, I am really not into that kinda stuff. However, there is nobody up for the job and as the only living sovereign I must exercise that role. Oh, well I shall carry my cross till my last ban.

Get over yourself .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!