TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:14 PM   #2367
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
In the recent interview with Cronin in tennis journal she talks about knowing she needs to be more aggressive, and she wants to be more aggressive etc. It was kind of contradictory because she also said she knows someone has to play great tennis to beat her, and if they do it's just too good. But with the number of errors she is making these days, that is not true at all.
I've been watching the Gimelstob interview again where she talks about spending much more time working on her fitness than she spends time on the tennis court. But she also admits that she has to expand her repertoire and improve her service and her return. How she can work on that in the gym, I don't know. I'm not being cynical and I'm sure that she's a hard worker, but going by those comments it seems logical to think that she doesn't spend that much time on improving those things that she herself admits need improving.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!