TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 09:07 PM   #4180
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Relax, obviously I don't actually like that guy and am enjoying tricking him into thinking I do

And I will request an alteration because yes, I'm a mess

I feel like my father just whipped me with a belt
I have no idea who initiated you as a skinhead but clearly they did not do a good job at explaining the code. A true vile does not address plebs unless they need to be put in their place. You are forgiven but secondary offenses may result in punishment since now I have informed you on the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
. You don't even know me. Stop using gifs and customized fonts to make your comment more relevant. It is not going to happen.
Thank Jehovah for that! Though, I know enough and you cannot grasp the concept of the font/gifs, they have nothing to do with relevance(as to which you know nothing about). A Mean Girls reference? Aww, vintage. So adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
oh dont even mention. Its nauseating how some of these girls act in public.
I know, right. Of course, it is up to me and my fragile shoulders to school and spank(when necessary) them. Sadly, I am really not into that kinda stuff. However, there is nobody up for the job and as the only living sovereign I must exercise that role. Oh, well I shall carry my cross till my last ban.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!