TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #4178
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
When Maria retires I am going to turn back to ATP . I hate the prospect of seeing younger generations win more slams than Maria .
Well, by the time she retires the number of slams that Maria has won might not be easy to surpass by the younger generations. And she's already done every big thing that can be done in the game - she's won all four majors, she won the YEC, she's been #1, she's won the Fed Cup, she has an Olympic medal, and she has several - possibly even more than several years to add to all that. In short, her legacy is secure, no matter what future generations may do.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!