TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 04:57 PM   #2402
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
I remember after Spirlea and Dragomir there was a pretty lengthy period when there were no Romanians in the top 100 so there was no danger of a Romanian drawing a top 10er at all back then.

Although none of the current crop of Romanians have matched Spirlea or Dragomir in success the depth of women's Romanian tennis these last few years has been unprecedented so that at least is a good thing.

As for Monica at RG, we need to pray for Paszek I think.
And if they're seeded in GS they can always draw dangerous unseeded players in the first round.

I remember I was 7 yo, when Spirlea was seeded 6th at AO and she played Serena in the first round. I was in the first grade and I was almost late for school that morning because I stayed to watch the whole humiliation

Better let's pray for Paszek at RG and someone else than Paszek at Wimbledon