TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 04:40 PM   #2359
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Talking of the backhand, what has actually happened to it? She used to seemingly be able to do what she liked with it, her backhand used to be one of the best in the game. Now in a top 10 context it is average. Whenever she seems to go for it, she misses it half the time, I've thought for a while the number of soft backhand errors she makes is alarming. Her backhand down the line use to be her killer shot so to speak, now it's basically nothing for her opponents to worry about. I guess its just followed the pattern of everything really.
Yes, it's mystifying really.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!