TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 04:32 PM   #4167
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Exactly. It gets me all poignant and sad thinking about it. But no one will ever come close to Martha and Fed for me. I'm already dangerous close to having no favourites on the ATP with Fed playing part time

At least my favs are endorsement vultures who will be visible even long after their playing days I guess
Yes, I'm already missing Fed now and he's still the #2 ranked player. So I can only imagine how much I'll miss him when he'll truly be gone. I don't have any other faves on the male side either. I'll still follow the ATP because I love tennis itself, but it's not the same as when you have someone you're rooting for. I guess I'll just have to be patient until someone else turns that switch in me because I don't consciously choose faves.

But you are right in that Fed or Maria will never truly be gone because in a way they are almost bigger than the game itself. That's my biggest fear when it comes to Woz - that the day she retires will be the last I'll ever hear from her. At least if she stays with Rory I can perhaps catch a glimpse of her every now and then when he plays golf.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!