TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2394
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
You're right. I forgot about the complexity of the ranking system.

However, I fully expect Monica to be ranked around #30 at the end of the year.

I can easily see her entering Baku or Tashkent this year again to gain more easy points. She has to make the best out of the clay season now, where I don't expect much from her in Madrid and Rome.
However, I hope for a great R1 draw in Paris, because those 100 points more or less can decide over of couple of ranking spots. Maybe she can also take advantage of a depleting field in Strasbourg, but as you said, she needs a SF to improve her ranking in that regard.

That's exactly where I see her as well. Top 20 would be awesome, but is not very realistic.