TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:15 PM   #2391
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Madrid 5
Roland Garros 5
Wimbledon 5
US Open 5

I trust her that she'll do better than first round at least at the US Open this year.
She better damn well get substantial ranking points at both the US Open and Wimbledon I'd say. She is certainly capable of doing very well in both these events. But really Monica needs at least 1st round wins in all 4 of these events. The fact that in the 1st three mandatory events this year (the AO, Indian Wells and Miami) Monica has only picked up 50 points has hurt her chances at cracking the top 20 this year very substantially. Of course part of that was bad luck drawing Azarenka at the AO. And Flipkens and Hampton weren't easy opponents either but still....