TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 03:29 PM   #4162
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
OMG, sorry but I had no idea you were almost 30. Which is a good thing, I like that you are young at heart .

I have an idea that you are almost 20. Which is not a good thing, I don't like that you possesses the brain of an 8-year-old(being generous here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
I'm an avatar-making flop I wish I possessed any kind of image editing abilities, but this is the product of 3 minutes on iPhoto
Child, as The Siberian Skindeads' gang-leader Queen Regent, I feel responsible for you. You cannot be walking the streets with that avatar. Go here and request one that will suit you; maybe inquiry a banner as well. Make worth of that cash, you wasted.

P.S.Oh, and end your love affair with that vile Quasimodo before I disown you.