TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 03:13 PM   #4159
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I'm just gonna reply to this in here, only seeing it now.

But yeah I have no idea how I'm gonna survive my exams
Sri Lanka sounds amazing, what type of voluntary project is it. I'm going to Ghana (hopefully, don't always get desired location) to volunteer for 10 weeks after Christmas.

Are you on a gap year or is it part of your degree or something?
Really hope you get to go to Ghana, absolutely beautiful country and people . I'll give you all the details if you end up definitely going

And I guess it is part of my degree in a way. I'm studying International Development/Global Public Health, so I travel as much as I can with this volunteer program (Projects Abroad, actually quite popular in the UK). I traveled to Peru and Botswana in the past with that program.