TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2340
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Right now she lost 5 of her last 10 matches at majors. She probably isnt ever winning a major with an inconsistent forehand.
That Caroline is so willing to shift away from her successful style probably means she never wins a major. But at least go down your best tennis, not losing the last 5 games to Voegele then a 1-6 set to CSN.
There's no major titles in this level of play. Not even a discussion of winning a major.
She threw that away when she started slapping forehands all the over the place
Something has changed though. At the beginning of the year Caro was saying she was going back to what got her to number 1. Now she's saying she knows she needs to be more aggressive. So either she can't play like she use to anymore, doesn't want to play like that anymore, or her and her team think this is the way forward. You'd hope it is the last option, but given the number of changes that have gone on, I have my doubts.
ozza is online now View My Blog!