TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #12
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
No pun intended, but this a typically perfect yet boring German limousine for company executives. I hope that Petra drives sth more interesting when the sponsor is not looking, such as

Calling BMW boring? You sissy you. In fact even women find BMW the least boring of cars (they either passionately love it or passionately hate it). The only truly boring German car is Opel and that's actually American.

Oh and BTW your beloved Nissan is the boring one among the Japanese marques. I'll take any Honda machine (even a motorbike) over any Nissan any day!

As punishment for your scandalous anti Beamer/pro Nissan act, I'll post Misa Krajicek's deceleration of loyalty to her new master and her land - and that's not your dear land where her blood sprang from

Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote