TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Year 2004 : "Tammy" Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2003, 01:08 AM   #14
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
It's just that I don't think it's wise to play on green clay just before Fed Cup without having a week's break. She's better off taking those couple of weeks off and practise on hardcourts, and add the German Open before Rome instead.

30 tourneys is just way too many IMO, but I'm sure this subject to change as the season progresses next year.
Agree with you that she should better off taking those couple of weeks off and practise on hardcourts, and add the German Open before Rome instead. I think she want to stay longer in USA after the week of Miami which she's always doing every year. (This year she continued playing Sarasota and Charleston after Miami) Lot of things to do, say "hello" to her sister and brother (Janet and Chalee Tanasugarn) and meet her nephew and niece (Mikey and Dani).

I also think the same that 30 tournaments is too many for her and she said that she may adjust and change when the time comes.

Tammy has schedule to play single and mixed double in "2003 Paradorn Super Tour" in Thailand during 16-21 December 2003. The exhibition match will be taking place in 3 provinces as below schedule:

Khonkean (Paradorn's home town, North-East of Thailand)
16 Dec:
Men single: Mark Philippoussis vs Marcelo Rios
Men double: Paradorn Srichaphan/Thanakorn Srichaphan vs TBA
17 Dec:
Men single: Taylor Dent vs Paradorn Srichaphan
Men double: TBA

Chaingmai (North of Thailand)
18 Dec:
Men single: Mark Philippoussis vs Taylor Dent
Men double: Paradorn Srichaphan/Thanakorn Srichaphan vs TBA
19 Dec:
Men single: Paradorn Srichaphan vs Marcelo Rios
Men single: TBA

Phuket (Beautiful Islands, South of Thailand)
20 Dec:
Mixed double: Paradorn Srichaphan/Tamarine Tanasugarn vs TBA
Women single: Tamarine Tanasugarn vs TBA
21 Dec:
Men single: Paradorn Srichaphan vs Mark Philippoussis
Men single: Taylor Dent vs Marcelo Rios

Unfortunately I could not join the event because they are not playing in Bangkok.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote