TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #2326
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
The players you mention are in mind still professional. They may have lost that edge they once had, but they are still relatively professional how they go about themselves. I think the problem is how do they judge "the bs" that you talk about.

What is your actual suggestion on what they should do? Because on relative terms Ana and Caro are still a success. Ana is still ranked top 20, Caro is still ranked top 10.
Well, they are all professional, aren't they? Not every player can be in the top five. It's mathematically impossible.

What Bruce is suggesting is basically turning the WTA site into something more critical, like for example tennis.com, but more so if I understand him correctly. But you know how much we like it here when Bodo or Cronin are having a go at Caro. It wouldn't be any different if there would be a Bodo type at the WTA site who constantly bashes Ivanovic. Fans wouldn't say that he's right. They would just say that he's an asshole. Besides, girls like Ana (or Caroline for that matter) hardly need the WTA site to be popular.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!