TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #1144
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Embarrassing play right now in their doubles, wasted 5 SPs in the first including a sitter volley for ALG, then just fell apart and lost 7-6 6-2. Really shocking. I know first match back from Kveta's injury but they sucked.
that sitter was the biggest miss ever and then everything fell apart. easy forehand mistakes. ALG really has to improve her fitness. It looks like that she's gotten bigger again when she was not with Kveta. Both players are not consistently mentally stable in clutch moments and especially in a prestige duel like this one was you could see that ALG was not able to relax.