TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #2316
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Because ultimately that want, that desire for success has to come from you. Someone telling you to get your ass in gear will only go so far. You look at Serena and Sharapova, both very rich, both suffered injuries that could have ended their careers, but both are very driven and determined to reach the top. That reaction to adversity has to come from you.
I hoping she will get that drive & determined back in her one these year hopefully sooner than later, even if she don't get back too number 1 I like too see her win a slam, I know she have too improve on alot in her game too it too the next level as well but I hoping she will do that as well on these days.
Trey is online now View My Blog!